Monday, March 29, 2010

Are you clumsy like me?

If so then you have broken a few of your eggs by now. I hope you haven't thrown them away yet because you can still use them. Of course the broken eggs are you're favorites and the ones you spent the most time on... MINE ARE! Bah, oh well, like I said they can still be used and they will still look amazing and no one will be the wiser. It's this simple: Take the broken egg, fill it with grass or colored cotton (I like to use a contrasting color to make it stand out) and stick a little pom pom chick in it. That's it. If you have large pieces, set them around the egg to give the impression of a hatching chick. Scatter them throughout your baskets or fill a nest with them for a unique and creative centerpiece. Disasters can be treasures if you look hard enough.

2 comments:

  1. Billy, are you sure you're not the Easter Bunny in disguise? Loving the blog - I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to do with all these eggs? And...what happens post Easter? Can you start crafting things for my future apartment? I want our place top to bottom in Billy Stewart.

    ReplyDelete