Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Reminder to ALL!

The beauty in a lot of items posted here are in the details and sometimes for editing purposes the pictures are smaller than one would like. So as a reminder to all, you can click on every photo for a larger image. Once there you can magnify it yet again with one more click. This will create a SUPER JUMBO GIGANTIC PICTURE! Seriously! Anyway, I know I like to use this option to see the details closer. Look for Billy Stewart on Facebook starting this week. All photos will be posted there along with daily, bi-daily, hourly(?) updates on tips, events and snapshots from my everyday life. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I must get back to homework and studying and maybe some cleaning. I still have to paint, too! Yikes, what am I doing on here? Why do I keep typing? Ok... I am done... right... now. Bye. Have a great weekend. Ok. Seriously now, bye. Lucy say's "Goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment