Monday, June 7, 2010

The Perfect Craft Closet

The overhaul of the apartment is finished! I have spent the past 3 weeks cleaning, organizing and installing important storage components like hooks, bins and racks. The best part is that I finally have the craft room I have always wanted. There is plenty of room to move around and spread out projects, the television is hooked up so Martha can be watched while I craft and everything is put away in its proper place! That is the best part. No longer will I waste time hunting for scissors or looking for one of the 50 glue sticks I own. Now I can just head to the craft closet and glance over the labels for the bin containing the tool I need. It's amazing! Now we just have to keep it this way. Of course there are still improvements to be made (mostly I need to put in a shelf or two so the totes aren't sitting so crooked... you can see it, don't pretend for my sake. But for now it is crafting heaven here in Billy Stewart land.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This is impressive. What does Chris think?

    ReplyDelete